The Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) allows Australian employers to sponsor employees who are foreign nationals for a permanent visa to work in Australia.
This visa is for Australian employers who want to sponsor highly skilled workers for a permanent visa to work in their business. The employee can be either a highly skilled worker from overseas or a highly skilled temporary resident currently in Australia.
Who is eligible for the Employer Nomination Scheme?
Visa applicants who currently are in or outside of Australia and have a prospective sponsor can apply for this visa.
Employer & Position Requirements for the Employer Nomination Scheme
To participate in the Employer Nomination Scheme, the employer must:
- be actively and lawfully operating a business in Australia
- have a genuine need for a paid employee to fill a position in their business
- follow all relevant Australian laws and have a satisfactory record of meeting immigration laws (if applicable)
- have met training benchmark requirement
- provide the employee with an offer of permanent employment
The nominated position must meet the following requirements:
- be full-time, ongoing and available for at least 2 years
- provide working conditions that are no less favourable than provided for under the relevant Australian legislation and awards
- be a highly skilled occupation that is on the Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List (CSOL) and it must meet the minimum salary level for ENS.
Benefits of an Employer Nomination Scheme Sponsored Visa
This visa allows you and any dependent family members included in your visa application to live as permanent residents in Australia.
- Nominations Charge: $550.00
- Visa Charge: $3060.00