You have the opportunity to travel and explore investment/business options with the local city council and business leaders as well as Business and Skilled Migration Queensland.
The business investor trip organised for May 2018 will include entry into one of the country’s biggest livestock expo. Please contact us for more details of how you can secure a place on this trip (and others).
Rockhampton is uniquely positioned as the Gateway to Northern Australia and as such is at the junction of major road and rail networks. As the Gateway to Northmen Australia, Rockhampton is full of agribusiness opportunities.
- investment in beef industry and diversification of products (e.g.: cattle farms, feedlots and abattoirs & tallow for bio fuel)
- Innovative agricultural practice and monitoring development and implementation for partnerships with Chinese entities (e.g.: Professional services, off-take agreement)
- emerging agricultural industries and food products
- establishment of feed supplement products (e.g.: beef stockfeed, fertiliser)
- Increase in local grain production for various use nationally and internationally
- Investment in the fastest growing segment in food production globally
- Transport, logistics and supply chain efficiencies
- Food research and collaboration opportunities
- Food manufacturing and distribution
- Aquaculture investment and implementation
- Development of airport and aircraft warehousing facilities to accommodate the expansion of agricultural airfreight
Investment tours are usually organised by state governments, please feel free to contact us through the email below for more details including itinerary and activities.